Miscellaneous Sketches

Thursday, November 18, 2010

I'm quite forgetful when it comes to updating things so I've plonked some sketches that I probably haven't put online anywhere yet, as well as some new ones in general.

^ An alien lady. I wanted to take a typically odd/unflattering
facial feature and somehow make it look beautiful.

^ Shock, horror, an enviro! :O

^ Some sort of elf carriage thing.





^ A tattoo design I was commissioned to do.
Shame the client/tattooist missed out on the little
heart detail I put in the original design. :( Nonetheless,
the tattooist did an ace job!! Kudos~

^ Fly hearts cupcakes!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Twitter Feed

Like us on Facebook

Online Store

Buy prints, phone cases and more via my Society6 Store!

Once a year, I create
Chinese New Year greeting cards and sell them on eBay. Keep your eyes peeled for 2017's edition. ;)