Christmas Treats

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

I made some Linzer cookies for my family this year with customised boxes and Christmas cards. :) Initially, I wanted to design a range of ninja cards like before but didn't have time so everyone else got robin ones instead.

The completed boxes were printed on card and then cut/scored to shape before I folded them into place. I traced over a box my dad saved for me and changed the seal from heart-shaped pieces to holly leaves on Adobe Illustrator. Each side contains a short message which eventually reads, "Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year | Best Wishes, Naomi xxx".

The recipe for the cookies can be found here. They're delicious!





^ The original box followed by three prototypes and the finished product.
To the right is a plain alternative 'cause I ran out of blue card and
the brown one was too thick to go through the printer. ;(



^ The Christmas cards and customised 'sliding' envelopes.
I was in the process of designing my new logo whilst making these
so the ninja ones have the old one on the back....the Mitten Bop is no more!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Twitter Feed

Like us on Facebook

Online Store

Buy prints, phone cases and more via my Society6 Store!

Once a year, I create
Chinese New Year greeting cards and sell them on eBay. Keep your eyes peeled for 2017's edition. ;)