Mage Thumbs

Monday, March 07, 2011


Here are some ideas for a mage character design. When playing RPGs I rarely favour a mage as a main character because they're often quite [physically] weak and, well, poncy. They're great to have in the background as a healer/long-range damager though.

Anyway, I wanted to break the mould and design a more active mage who could instantly hold their own even at close-combat. Something along the lines of DA (pre-Arcane Warrior) meets District 13, hahah. So far the first variation is the closest to what I've envisioned for this character so I'll develop that one next. I like the last one too but will most likely save it for another design.

The weapons are there for placement more than anything atm.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Twitter Feed

Like us on Facebook

Online Store

Buy prints, phone cases and more via my Society6 Store!

Once a year, I create
Chinese New Year greeting cards and sell them on eBay. Keep your eyes peeled for 2017's edition. ;)