Speedpaints 02

Tuesday, May 31, 2011







.....still need to practice more and play around with custom brushes and textures to speed things up. These took about 30-60 mins each. Too long considering, really. :/

On a side note, I recently made a Twitter account as a means of networking/finding more information to aid my job hunt. I avoided it for aaaaaages, dismissing it as another fad but it's been surprisingly useful so far and I enjoy the daily updates of inspiring photography from the National Geographic folks (all of the enviro speedpaints so far are studies of their photos).

I also designed some new icons for my site, so I'll spam them here too:


^ Clicky clicky ^

Notice how they're the same shape as my logo? ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Twitter Feed

Like us on Facebook

Online Store

Buy prints, phone cases and more via my Society6 Store!

Once a year, I create
Chinese New Year greeting cards and sell them on eBay. Keep your eyes peeled for 2017's edition. ;)