Yin-Yang Dragons

Monday, January 23, 2012

Chúc Mừng Năm Mới! It's the Year of the Dragon, which is my zodiac so I'm super happy and excited about it. ^_^



My free time feels all too sparse nowadays and I didn't get to work on this as much as I'd like, but it's better to call this done for now, otherwise you'll never see it. It's so tempting to keep making tweaks but then you end up in a place where it just doesn't work anymore. Ah, the life of a perfectionist artist!

I'd also like to take this opportunity to say yes, I'm still alive! It's been quite a while since the last blog update and that's mainly due to hopping to different locations for jobs. First, I had a short contract with The Creative Assembly to work on the expansion pack for Shogun Total Wars (Fall of the Samurai) and now I'm a full time 2D artist for NaturalMotion Games.

Happy New Year and best wishes. Let's hope luck and good fortune will be at our sides this year~

Naomi

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is looking pretty cool so far, nice atmosphere with the lighting. Can't wait to see it finished :)

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Feed

Like us on Facebook

Online Store

Buy prints, phone cases and more via my Society6 Store!

Once a year, I create
Chinese New Year greeting cards and sell them on eBay. Keep your eyes peeled for 2017's edition. ;)