Cherry Blossom Trees

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Heya! Here are some cherry blossom tree variations I did for a fashion shoot last week:


I gave them different variations because I wasn't given much info on how it would be applied or what colour the accompanying garments would be. This took me back to the days when I worked on Fall of the Samurai at The Creative Assembly, where I had to create illos in the style of Japanese wood block prints. Memories~

This will be featured in a fashion magazine in October and I can't wait to see it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Twitter Feed

Like us on Facebook

Online Store

Buy prints, phone cases and more via my Society6 Store!

Once a year, I create
Chinese New Year greeting cards and sell them on eBay. Keep your eyes peeled for 2017's edition. ;)