Fashion Study

Saturday, August 08, 2015



Last weekend I saw the highly acclaimed exhibition, 'Savage Beauty' at the V&A by Alexander McQueen  (R.I.P). It was fantastic and I'm really glad to have seen it just before it ended. My partner treated me to a Samsung Galaxy Note Pro a while back and I've been using it for sketching (which is fab, btw), but I was struggling to adjust to painting with it. Here's a study based on a photo from the McQueen book I bought after seeing the exhibition. Hopefully, with more practice I'll be able to paint quickly and freely with this device!

Naomi

P.S. A lot has happened over the past few months.....I'll  write a proper post about it another time. Although if you follow me on social media then you'll  already know of NAOHOA!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Twitter Feed

Like us on Facebook

Online Store

Buy prints, phone cases and more via my Society6 Store!

Once a year, I create
Chinese New Year greeting cards and sell them on eBay. Keep your eyes peeled for 2017's edition. ;)